Hong Kong Conditions for Tax Concessions
Concessionary tax rate for assessable profits of a FIHV is 0%.
- HKD240m in Schedule 16C assets in FIHV (Family Investment Holding Vehicle) managed by the SFO (Single Family Office)
- carry out CIGAs (Core Income Generating Activities) in Hong Kong
- 2 full-time employees in Hong Kong with required qualifications
- at least 2m HKD annual operating expenditure
Singapore Conditions for Tax Concessions section 13X
- SGD50m at time of application
- manager must be licensed as investment mgr
- fund manager must employ 3 investment professionals
- SGD200k expense per year
There is also a 13R rules, see kpmg slide 6.