The following resource are available for screening stocks based on financial statement amongst other critera:
- Google Finance stock screener (Free, shows marginal distribution)
- Yahoo! Finance stock screener (Free)
- Financial Visualizations stock screener (Free)
- Smartmoney premium stock screener (cheap subscription required for this premium tools)
- E*Trade stock screener (for clients only)
- MSN Money Top Rated Stocks (Not a screen, more like a voting machine)
In 2017, many of the features of Google Finance were removed, and with it the stock screener.